- Laptops, Desktops, Servers
- Networking equipment
- Printers, periphials
- Windows, Unix, Linux
- Office/Home environments
- Wired/wireless networks
- Microsoft Office Apps
- Third party applications
AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS TO COMPUTER CHALLENGES
- If you are looking to increase your computer’s capabilities, we can help you with upgrades, networking solutions, and software patching.
- Basic maintenance can be used to solve many performance issues.
- If your pc had the misfortune of contracting a virus, we can remove it for you, and find you a no/low cost preventative solution for the future. (many internet providers offer free anti-virus software)
- If you are looking to purchase or upgrade, we can help you choose the right options.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Not sure what your business needs? Start with a business analysis. This is a high level analysis of your business by an IT Professional. During the assessment we will evaluate your current technology in 4 areas:
- Existing Hardware
The assessment typically takes no more than 8 hours to conduct. Following the evaluation a report will be delivered within 2 business days including potential exposure points, recommendations for best business practices and potential cost savings.
On Demand Support
You or your business may not be in need of regularly scheduled or ongoing IT support. However, situations can arise that require the help of one of our IT professionals. In that case, make use of our On Demand IT Service.
Register as an “On Demand” customer and receive support whenever you need it.
Scheduled IT Support
If your business requires ongoing business and support, Scheduled IT Services may be the best option. As a Scheduled IT client you receive regularly scheduled IT support by an IT professional.
Our dedicated team will coordinate with your employees to maximize the time spent on your system. These hours can be scheduled as few or frequent as needed, and can be spent on projects ranging from hardware maintenance to application updates and system evaluation.
Are never ending software upgrades plaguing your users? Does your staff need help with the basics? We offer individual one on one or group user training on:
- Windows XP
- Windows Explorer
- And more..
Don’t see your application? Just ask.